Looking for a little something to read? Here are a few links to things I've written.
- 3 Smarter Interview Questions to Ask Developers About a Career Gap
- How to Make the Most of a Limited Tech Hiring Budget
- 4 Tech Talent Management Trends to Watch in 2016
- How to Find and Hire a C# Developer
- 3 Ways to Be More Proactive About Tech Recruiting in 2016
- 3 Commonly Missed Opportunities When Hiring Developers
- How Tech Companies in Smaller Cities Can Still Attract Top Developers
- The Trouble With "Culture Fit"
- 4 Times When “It’s Not You, It’s Us” Really Is the Reason You Didn’t Get the Job
- 3 Surprising Career Lessons I Learned From Using a Free Resume Builder
- 3 Mistakes That Are Easy to Make When Describing Your Current Job in an Interview
- 3 Rules That Guarantee You'll Nail the Answer to "Tell Me About a Time You Made a Mistake"
- What the Number of Years You've Spent at a Company Says About You, According to a Recruiter
- How to boost concentration during GMAT studies
- "Like" vs. "as": do you know the difference between the two?
- GMAT interest rate questions: a beginner's guide
- Double negatives are doubly offensive on the GMAT
- GMAT Reading Comprehension: improve speed by taking notes